Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I'm Back

Wow, time to update with some work and get this blog flowing again!  Just graduated from AM's character program and jumped right into their Animal's and Creature's program.  I really had a great time with the character program, have some great alumni and mentor's.  I have a ton of cleanup and polish to do on my character pieces for my reel and at the same time trying to understand animal's and creatures.  So it's been busy understanding quadruped locomotion and performance at a pace that is a lot faster then the character program.  So on with the post's, I'll be posting mostly the beginning work from my animal's and creature work off the bat but will add my character pieces in when i start to cleanup and polish them.  Also, going to look for the next Inspiro Award winner and looking forward to adding in segments on what I learned about workflow and animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment