Thursday, January 5, 2017

Screentakes is great for animators

 Screentakes Website

Screentakes gives you an immersive multimedia experience into understanding how great screenplays create great movies through focused discussion on plot, character and theme.  

As a character animator, I'm always looking to develop my skills and grow as a storyteller.  What makes a memorable character performance?  How do I create a "true" moment?  How can I get the most entertainment out of my scene?  These questions are just a few that we struggle with daily.  Going through Screentakes will open your eyes to new ways of thinking while you animate your way through a shot.  Its a great tool to add to your ever-expanding arsenal.

To visit Screentakes site click on the image above and see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment