Thursday, October 15, 2015

Quotes


 The following are a series of quotes I picked up while listening to TED talks.  These are the ones that registered with me and have made it to my blog.  I think as artists we become consumed by the idea of failure and the idea of just being a hack.  It's important to realize that they are all normal thoughts and that the best way to kill these thoughts is with action, by doing and trusting who u are.

If you're not prepared to be wrong you'll never come up with anything original.
 
Fake it till u become it.
 
People don't buy what u do they buy why u do it.
 
Have the courage to be imperfect.
 
Have compassion to be kind to yourself first and then to others.
 
Have a connection as a result of authenticity - be willing to let go of who you think u should be in order to be who u are.

Fully embrace vulnerability be willing to invest in something.  Say i love u without guarantees.  Vulnerability is the birth place of joy, love, creativity of belonging.  We are worthy of love and belonging -were not perfect but... I believe I'm enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment