Friday, March 25, 2011

Just finished my first term at Animation Mentor!

Wow, it's been three months already. And with that I wrap up my first term at Animation Mentor! It has been a great experience and I really would like to thank my mentor Anthony Wong. The QA's were great, mixed with the right amount of learning AND a deeper understanding of why we choose animation. Moving forward I really feel I have a clearer and more motivated direction in my journey to becoming a professional animator. He is a great Mentor AND an Amazing Animator at PIXAR. So Thank you Anthony and good luck on your current animation CARS 2. Also, got to give a big thank you to my classmates, whose critics really made my work jump up a level, so thanks guys and I will be seeing you in term 2! Last but not least, thanks to my beautiful wife Jennifer whose help and understanding has made this possible. No rest though as term 2 starts in 3 days, Bring it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, awesome John!

    Have a great weekend and happy animating!

    I'll see you in the campus!

    ReplyDelete